Helicopters of Austin offers a variety of aerial services. We are on call to provide emergency services or to wow that special someone.
If you have any other need for our helicopter services, please let us know. Call or email for more information and rates for Austin Helicopter Tours.[simple-sitemap]
Comparing Flight Schools?
Factors to consider when choosing a Helipcopter school:
- Cost (what’s included in that cost, read the fine print)
- Ground School Training (is it from an accredited school)
- Training Aircraft (age of the aircraft and where it’s serviced)
- Instructor (qualifications, professionalism, and attitude)
- Location (how much air traffic is there that interferes with your training)
What sets Helicopters of Austin apart from other flight schools?
- There are no hidden costs, PERIOD! (you only pay for the time you fly, there are flight schools out there that require a minimum deposit which is nonrefundable whether you fly or not)
- Our ground school is an accredited program, taught by an instructor with decades of flight experience
- Our Robinson helicopters that are used for training are purchased new and remain under factory warranty while in use for training.
- All of our instructors are CFI’s (Certified Flight Instructors) and are hand-picked by the owner who is also a CFI with over 30,000 hours of aircraft time
- Northern Helicopters is located in beautiful Texas Hill Country, away from the congestion of the bigger cities which allows students and instructors to focus more on their training
- Northern Helicopters also has just purchased a state of the art Fly-it Simulator, which benefits students by reducing the cost of obtaining their instrument rating